Minimum Age requirement for LKG
Minimum age for LKG is 3 years 5 months as on 31st March on the year of the admission.
Time to Apply:
- Normally the admission process will begin in the month of November. Admissions are now open and Applications are invited from eligible students.
- Students applying for an admission are required to undergo a written test and interaction with the Principal before admission.
Classes: KG1 to Grade X
Olive international school is a Selective entry school and grants admission subject to the fulfillment of the criteria which vary according the child’s age group and availability of seats. Other conditions being equal, first come first served base will be followed.
A must to have the following documents for the admission:
- Copy of valid Qatar ID and Passport of the Parents & Child.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Three recent passport size photograph of the Child and one recent passport size photograph the Parents.
- Copy of Vaccination Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate required for Primary.
Students applying for an admission from age group 3 to 10 are required to undertake an entrance assessment at a non-refundable assessment fee of QAR 150 per applicant. Reports from previous school will be assessed and as well as examination taken. Interviews will be held and previous school works may be requested.
If Olive International School offers a place for the child, Parents will be requested to sign an acceptance letter from the administration department that will require immediate payment of the registration and advance tuition fee.
Please see our “Fee Schedule” for further details about the fee structure at the school.
Promotion to next level
Students enrolled at Olive International School are expected to progress to the next level at the end of each academic year, however there is no automatic promotion. Students who do not make required progress in line with their classmates and CBSC curriculum expectations will be offered additional learning support throughout academic year. Parents will be informed well in advance if there is a chance that a student may not meet the standard required to progress to the next level. Students who repeatedly fail to meet the standards may be requested to leave the school.