Design for Change!
It is a research project for primary school students (grades five and six)
in which students identify a problem related to their interests and is
compatible with their abilities.
Students follow the scientific method to study the problem and
develop appropriate solutions with the possibility of the application
of these solutions on the ground into action to achieve positive change, and
share with the community the results of this research.
- Participation of all schools (governmental/private/international); grades five and six is required
- Each project includes:
- A scientific research report that contains an abstract
- A video that showcases the four stages of the project
- A poster
- Each project should include (1-3) students;
- Each project should have only one supervisor.
Stages of Project